ICMS LLC Philippine Branch Office
"PROCESS ANALYST" "NON-VOICE OPPORTUNITY AWAITS YOU" APPLY NOW!
- Manage a pipeline report for new loan submissions
- Review submission package for completeness and input all required fields in an accurate and timely manner
- Upload and Index loan documents, ensuring all documents are properly filed in correct categories
- Follows-up on required information and/or documentation needed for loan processing
- Completion of preliminary checklists
- Verify licenses of Mortgage Loan Originator and Loan Origination company
- Completes required disclosures, generate and mail all disclosure packages to the loan applicant within the designated time frames
- Confirming all needed vendor generated reports have been ordered and processed, this includes Credit Report, DU Findings and Appraisal Report; SSN Verification and 4506-T for Underwriting
- Ensure that all closing conditions are reviewed and properly categorized prior to underwriting submission
- Perform quality assurance audits to ensure compliance with investor and agency requirements which includes re-verification of information entered into the Loan Origination System pertaining to borrower and property eligibility, qualifying income and debt ratios, valuation and other documentation requirements.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Strong organizing and data management skills, Strong interpersonal skills, Written and Verbal communication skills, Attention to details, Problem Solving Skills.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Management, or related field with min 1 year of experience in Data Processing, Financial or Mortgage related services
- Strong organizing and data management skills
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, attention to details and problem-solving skills
- Reliable and have ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrate sensitivity and tact in handling highly confidential information
- Demonstrate ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Advanced skills in MS Office, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Location: Pasig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 60.