ICMS LLC Philippine Branch Office
IT SERVICE DESK TECHNICIAN
- Provide in-person and remote help desk support for all offices operating in a Windows environment
- Respond to Help Desk trouble tickets via ticket system or by phone
- Procure, install, and configure hardware and software for new hires
- Manage PC images using various deployment techniques
- Create, modify, and disable user accounts
- Maintain and organize company equipment database for all IT hardware
- Place hardware and software orders
- Analyze, install, and support patches, upgrades and performance enhancements
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Monitoring Software, Configuration, Utilization, Reporting.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino.
- 3+ years providing Network Administration/Help Desk support in a corporate environment
- Advanced knowledge of Windows 7, 8.1 and Windows 10
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange 2010 and higher
- Extensive knowledge of Hardware/Software installation and PC troubleshooting.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to work flexible hours to include on-call support
- Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Patience and excellent oral communication skills
- Location: Pasig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 7.