Asian Hospital and Medical Center
Provides hands-on care, assistance with specific technical task for group of patients under the direct supervsion of a Registered Nurse
- Candidate must possess at least a TESDA / Technical / Vocational Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree on Nursing.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support and Assistant or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino.
Two (2) year Vocational Health related course preferably graduate of four (4) year Health Course, At least six (6) months clinical experience or care giving experience
- Location: Muntinlupa City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.