Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
INTERNAL AUDITOR - CIVIL ENGINEERING
- Prepares detailed audit programs and schedules based on the audit plans presented by the Audit Head.
- Identify and evaluate the exposures to loss that are related to construction management.
- Review and evaluate construction management procedures through risk analysis and recommend systems improvements on identified risks and control weaknesses.
- Assist in establishing procedures on areas where there are no controls or controls are insufficient that exposes the company to risks.
- Ascertain that the ongoing processes for controlling construction management throughout the Metro Pacific Tollways group are adequately designed and functioning in an effective manner.
- May be required to conducts under-cover investigations and audit.
- Updating of Audit procedures.
- Report to the management on the adequacy and effectiveness of the organization’s systems of internal control, together with ideas, counsel, and recommendations to improve the system.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on Engineering (Civil).
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
-At least 2 years work experience as Civil and/or Cost Engineer in a reputable construction company
-With experience in road, highway, or expressway construction as field engineer or cost engineer is a plus
-With sufficient understanding or experience in all key aspects of construction projects (sourcing/bidding, project implementation/construction, project close-out)
- Skills and Qualifications
-Capable of preparing good audit or business reports
-With strong analytical skills
-With good interpersonal and communication skills
-Capable of simultaneously handling multiple projects, flexible and creative
-Can work with minimum supervision and works well under pressure
-Willing to work beyond regular working hours/days if needed
- Location: Caloocan City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.