NetSuite Philippines Inc
IT Support Specialist for Cloud Applications
You’ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people — invested in our customers and the community. If you’re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
Read here: Who is NetSuite?
Watch here: NetSuite Values with CEO Zach Nelson
What are NetSuite PH Employees sharing at Glassdoor?
- Work as a Support Specialist for NetSuite's proprietary APIs and other Cloud Applications. These includes Web Services, REST, Single-SignOn and ODBC. The team consists of individuals with development and support backgrounds.
- Resolves Client inquiries raised by troubleshooting problems with malfunctioning software applications and recommends corrective action.
- Documents Client information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
- Provide phone and online support to NetSuite Customers. The types of Customer we encounter ranges from the non-technical resources to actual in-house or third party developers.
- Conduct troubleshooting of NetSuite proprietary APIs. This involves debugging actual codes created by Customers and help determine whether it is a product defect or not.
- Gather details regarding Customer processes to be able to determine how we can best Support and give direction.
Job and technical skill qualifications:
- This position is for Fresh graduates.
- Comfortable to work at Glorietta 2 Corporate Center Ayala Avenue or RCBC Plaza – both at Makati or and on a permanent night shift.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Industrial), Science & Technology, Commerce or equivalent.
- Knowledge in any of the following: Web Services or .Net are a plus
- Can communicate well in English both in oral and written forms.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer), Engineering (Electronic and Communication).
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in IT/Computer - Software Development or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English.
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 15.