NetSuite Philippines Inc
CPA / Accounting ERP Support Specialist
To start, you’ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people — invested in our customers and the community. If you’re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions.
Read here: Who is NetSuite?
Watch here: NetSuite Values with CEO Zach Nelson
What are NetSuite PH Employees sharing at Glassdoor?
You are the point-of-contact of our Clients by providing phone and online resolutions of Accounting issues of our ERP and CRM Software.
- You will continue to practice, trained on your expertise in Accounting and acquire new skills in performing it in an IT Industry.
- This is for a Permanent role and requires you to work at our office in Glorietta 2 or RCBC Plaza – both at Makati and on a night shift / graveyard hours.
- Confident and can effectively communicate both in oral and written forms.
- Demonstrate excellent customer orientation skills and problem solving / critical thinking skills.
- Use of our Accounting Software to resolve concerns our Clients have.
- Possesses a Bachelor's/College Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Knowledge in any Accounting Software i.e. SAP, Quickbooks.
- This role is for Fresh Graduates.
- Knowledge in GAAP and ERP/Accounting software (i.e. JD Edwards, SAP, Quickbooks) is an advantage.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Certified Public Accountants are preferred and not required..
- Required language(s): English.
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 17.