Rayomar Management Inc
Medical Secretary- VMC
RAYOMAR’s biggest asset is our PEOPLE; well trained, hardworking, motivated and with a strong drive to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Be part of a stable company that has been in existence for over 35 years
- Join a high performing team
- Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits package including employee assistance
- Experience opportunities for enhanced learning for personal and professional growth
- Enjoy a fair work-life balance
- Responsible in answering telephone calls and preparation of correspondence.
- Makes appointments with the top management and when directed by the Medical Director.
- Gathers patient information and data.
- Supervise the completion of medical forms for Seafarers.
- Maintains records of PEME files of patients.
- Coordinates patient's status to the concerned manning agencies.
- Encodes data and results of patients medical examinations.
- Performs all other
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on Nursing, Pharmacy/Pharmacology.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Customer Service, Telephone Skills, Communication Skills.
- Willing to work in MOA Complex, Pasay City
- Location: Pasay City, NCR.
- Contract position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.