Multiflex RNC Philippines, Inc.
ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT - Isabela
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Administers processing of payments and documents such as invoices, vouchers, employee reimbursement and statements
- Substantiates financial / accounting transactions by auditing documents and records
- Assists in budget preparation and review
- Prepares monthly report on actual operating expenses and other reports required by Corporate Accounting
- Conducts inventory audit on warehouses and performs assets inventory
- Files and safe keeps all accounting documents and transaction record
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Finance.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- With advance knowledge in using productivity tools (e.g MS Excel, MS Powerpoint)
- Preferably with at least 1 year relevant work experience
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
- Location: Isabela, Cagayan Valley.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.