Multiflex RNC Philippines, Inc.
HR TRAINING ASSISTANT - Muntinlupa
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Researches, plans, and organizes training programs, seminars, and conferences for clerical, supervisory, technical, and lower-level management personnel.
- Work occasionally requires the employee to assess several elements and alternatives that involves minor research.
- Assists outside consultants with preparing and administering various training programs.
- Administers and evaluates training program qualification tests and determines eligibility of prospective attendees.
- Prepares and distributes training aids such as instructional material, handouts, evaluation forms, and visual aids; sets up audiovisual equipment and makes presentations when necessary.
- Contacts attendees and department representatives about training program.
- Schedules the appropriate classroom and prepares the physical setup.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Human Resource Management, Psychology.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Training and Development or equivalent.
- Graduates of Human Resource Management, Psychology, Behavioral Science or similar disciplines.
- At least one (1) year of experience in Training & development.
- Ability to communicate with company employees, trainers from other companies, professional training group members, and consultants by phone, in person, or through correspondence.
- Adept at PowerPoint and info graphics or related software (Advantage).
- Organize and creative.
- With positive work attitude, unquestionable integrity & honesty and ability to collaborate with team members.
- Location: Muntinlupa City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.