INTERNAL AUDITOR - MuntinlupaSubmit ResuméLink
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct risk assessment of assigned department or functional area in established/required timeline.
- Establish risk-based audit programs.
- Determine scope of review in conjunction with the Audit Manager.
- Review the suitability of internal control design.
- Conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk.
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures.
- Verbally communicate findings to senior management and draft comprehensive and complete report of audit area.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Finance.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Junior role: 2 to 4 years financial experience, through public accounting/auditing (Big 4 a plus) and/or industry experience.
- Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
- Systems knowledge and familiarity.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task.
- Location: Muntinlupa City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
“We will not stop until we give every Filipino a comfortable and affordable mattress to lie on.”
– Robert G. Cheng, Founder
For more than 48 years, Uratex remains to be the country’s industry leader in manufacturing quality foams and mattresses that help everyone sleep better. As a commitment to excellence, it continues to innovate itself by using the latest technologies to deliver exceptional comfort and support in each mattress.