- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Communications/PR, Marketing.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
Responsible for the achievement of yearly sales target and collection target set by the Management, with the objective of ensuring efficient implementation of approved Sales / Marketing programs and the liquidity of the assigned territory.
* Top mind knowledge of all products
* Attain Sales target for the school year
* Submit monthly collection target
* Effectively conducts sales presentation to client schools
* Deliver products to client schools on or before the latest date with the school
* Ensure that product promo copies are managed and received by schools on time
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing or Mass Communication.
* At least one (1) relevant work experience in sales, preferably gained in the same industry
* Excellent communication, presentation and negotiating skills
* Willing to undergo sales training and do field work
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 5.
Diwa Learning Systems Inc (Diwa), a subsidiary of First Asia Venture Capital*, is the leading publisher of print and digital educational resources in the country today. Diwa is a multi-awarded and innovative provider of educational solutions with an extensive distribution network across the Philippines.
The company started when it acquired the rights to publish Bato Balani for Science and Technology, a supplementary magazine for high school students. Not long after, the company began producing Salaguinto, a counterpart science magazine for grade school students. The success of these magazines encouraged Diwa to expand its product offerings to magazines and textbooks for all the subject areas in basic education.
As a response to the needs of the 21st century, Diwa started integrating Information and Communications Technology (ICT)to their products as early as 10 years ago. And in a bold and pioneering move, they have introduced their flagship digital product to Philippine schools: Genyo e-learning, the country's first fully integrated and only learning management system for basic education with content available for English, Math, Science, Filipino, and Araling Panlipunan.
Today, Diwa develops all of its digital and printed products with the conscious effort to teach 21stcentury skills, moving from "learning how to use technology" to "using technology to learn". Also, all of its printed resources are available in electronic format, making teaching and learning possible anytime, anywhere, and virtually on any device.
Diwa's wide array of products allows the company to offer customizable solutions that make 21st century learning possible for every Philippine school.