Calamba Medical Center
- Receives endorsement of outgoing duty (Staff Nurse and Staff Midwife) and it should be a bedside endorsement.
- Gets routinary vital sign of patient using proper communication technique.
- Checks/records complete intake and output.
- Renders direct nursing care such as bathing, change of diaper, infant feeding, etc.
- Performs newborn screening.
- Sterilizes feeding bottle.
- Checking of intravenous site.
- Performs port-mortem care with the supervision of the staff nurse.
- Responsible in maintaining the sanitation of the unit, as well as the tidiness and cleaning of equipments/machines and to appropriate care of the above facilities.
- Monitors patients oxygen consumption, gadgets hooked to patient and reports to Charge/Staff Nurse for proper charging.
- Responsible for borrowing patient’s film from the Diagnostic Imaging Department.
- Gets the result of Laboratory procedures/exam, x-ray readings and others.
- Responsible for requisition of medical supplies and drugs.
- Attends meetings, seminars and continuing education programs.
- Helps in folding and packing the linen for sterilization.
- Assist the NICU Staff in the patients care, and in the performance of a certain procedure.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Medical Science.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support and Assistant or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): KNOWLEDGEABLE IN INTERNAL EXAMINATIONS.
- Required certification(s): BOARD PASSER.
* MUST BE A GRADUATE OF MIDWIFERY
* BOARD PASSER; HOLDS MIDWIFERY LICENSE TO PRACTICE
* MUST HAVE AT LEAST 6 MONTHS TO 1 YEAR RELATED EXPERIENCE
* PLEASANT PERSONALITY
- Salary between PHP 8,000.00 and PHP 12,000.00
- Location: Laguna, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 5.