ZMG Ward Howell
Internship Program - HR / Recruitment
Source – Using Linkedin, Monster, Jobstreet, Facebook and other recruitment tools and strategies to connect and maintain a network of qualified candidates whilst updating a tracker.
Interview – Screen and evaluate candidates to best fit the requirement through Competency Based and Behavioral interviews. Gauge interest level and maintain a professional relationship.
Endorse – Send qualified profiles to client companies in order to meet daily metrics
Candidate Engagement - Guiding candidates through the recruitment process acting as consultants a medium between candidate and client from sourcing until they are on-boarded.
Reference Check – Conduct a background check after candidates have on-boarded when required by the client
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma on any course.
- Preferably Trainee specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English.
- Open to all 4th-year students who need to undergo an internship program
- Open to all courses. A graduate of the following is a plus: Psychology, Behavioral Studies, Marketing, Human Resources or any related course
- With or without knowledge in recruitment
- Must be sales oriented with the grit to achieve targets
- Exudes a level of confidence that builds trust among the people that he/she meets
- Eager to learn new strategies and approaches and to study different companies, roles, and industries
- Friendly and engaging to co-workers
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Part Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 15.