Engages effectively to clients and builds a shared understanding of issues and provides effective and efficient service to them. Delivers a fast and efficient solution to clients' concerns and/or complaints.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Computer proficient
- Preferably with sales or customer service experience
- Smart and personable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- with good interpersonal skills
- Salary between PHP 15.00 and PHP 16.00
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 3.
Philcopy Corporation has been at the forefront of distributing quality office equipment for more than three decades. Today, Philcopy continues to solidify its place in the industry through consistent delivery of high quality products and services. We believe that harnessing our core strengths in service and innovation will take the company and the clients we serve to farther places. We are now growing at a steady rate focusing on the current strategies that will best serve the needs of the company, our employees, and our diverse clientele.
In today's rapidly developing market, you need a partner that will make your people work better and produce results in the shortest time possible. Philcopy equips your company with devices that deliver utmost reliability and solutions that provide great efficiency and low operating costs. Couple that with fast and highly competent after-sales support, your business will be growing in no time.
And as you grow, we grow with you.
The country's trusted partner in business solutions that empower work communities.
We are committed to provide you the best worry-free products and services and to foster an environment of growth for our people, our brands, our company, and our clients.
Great people, great products, great service and a culture that values: