Ensures efficient functioning of office equipment of clients by conducting troubleshooting. Conducts preventive maintenance as needed. Provides user-training and technical demonstration to client or end-user if deemed necessary.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Engineering (Computer), Engineering (Electronic and Communication).
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Technical and Helpdesk Support or equivalent.
- NCII passer preferred but fresh graduates may apply
- With knowledge in computer hardware, basic software and networking
- Willing to do field work and undergo training
- With good interpersonal skills
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.