Responsible for developing, enhancing, and maintaining application programs that are used to support the business requirements of the company. Maintains confidentiality of all database used.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Knowledge of PHP/MYSQL preferred
- Well-versed in Windows, Linux and MsOffice
- Knowledgeable in PC hardware and network troubleshooting
- Good communication skills
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Philcopy Corporation has been at the forefront of distributing quality office equipment for more than three decades. Today, Philcopy continues to solidify its place in the industry through consistent delivery of high quality products and services. We believe that harnessing our core strengths in service and innovation will take the company and the clients we serve to farther places. We are now growing at a steady rate focusing on the current strategies that will best serve the needs of the company, our employees, and our diverse clientele.
In today's rapidly developing market, you need a partner that will make your people work better and produce results in the shortest time possible. Philcopy equips your company with devices that deliver utmost reliability and solutions that provide great efficiency and low operating costs. Couple that with fast and highly competent after-sales support, your business will be growing in no time.
And as you grow, we grow with you.
The country's trusted partner in business solutions that empower work communities.
We are committed to provide you the best worry-free products and services and to foster an environment of growth for our people, our brands, our company, and our clients.
Great people, great products, great service and a culture that values: