Responsible for assisting the Accounting Department in preparation of journal vouchers for journal entry. Responsible for reconciliation of accounts receivables and payables. Assists the Accounting Supervisor in preparing weekly and monthly payrolls. Performs general accounting works.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- With background in General Accounting or Audit
- Computer proficient
- With good oral and written communiation skills
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.