Ariva Events Management, Inc.
- Support Marketing Manager in conceptualizing marketing programs and activities
- Responsible for coordinating the activities of the sales and marketing departments in providing assistance in the preparation of marketing and sales materials and plans
- Prepare sponsorship proposal and packages
- Provide quality customer service to regular customers and inquiries
- Answer telephone calls and take messages in the absence of the Sales and Marketing Executives
- Candidate must possess at least a Some College (But did not graduate), Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Marketing / Brand Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Basic Knowledge in MS Excel, Basic Knowledge in MS Word, Basic Knowledge in MS Presentation.
- Required language(s): Filipino, English.
• Confident in dealing with middle and top management
• Excellent communication skills with average oral and written communication and interpersonal relations
• People oriented, willing to travel and learn new ideas
• Result Oriented and Multi-tasking Oriented
• Preferably with experience but fresh graduates/entry level applicants may apply
• Persistent, flexible, highly motivated and a team player
• Can work under pressure and meet deadlines with minimum supervision
• Ability to develop and deliver presentations
• Preferably female with pleasing personality
• Applicants must be willing to work in Better Living, Parañaque City
- Location: Parañaque City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.