Communications TrainerSubmit ResuméLink
Health care is constantly changing and UnitedHealth Group is driving that change. Now more than ever, we need people like you who can keep pace with the training needs of an organization helping to heal the health care system. When you join us as an Operational Trainer, you will work with an elite team of trainers who share your energy, passion and commitment to learning and development. You will assess, develop, deliver and measure training to meet organizational development needs. Here, you're expected and empowered to be your best, to grow and to develop your skills. Why not join us in helping others do the same- Apply today and start doing your life's best work.(SM)
- Assess the training and organizational development needs within a function (e.g. claims)
- Participate in the development of training programs
- Prepare training related materials
- Provide leadership within the classroom or virtual classroom environment
- Report training metrics and generate training related reports
- Work on adhoc projects and events
- Schedule classes
- Mentor others
- Act as a resource to others
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in Training and Development or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Collections background, Proficiency in the english language.
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Careers at Optum
If you’re going to change careers, why not look for an employer that’s out to change everything? If you have that kind of appetite for change, Optum is the right place for you. As part of the growing UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we’re driving innovation and change all over the world. That’s creating opportunity right here in the Philippines for people with energy, passion and a focus on quality. We’re driven to help people live healthier lives and to helpmake the health care system work better for everyone. We want to make a difference and that makes this the one job opportunity that can change everything for you.