Greenfield Marketers One
Brokers Network Coordinator
A Brokers Network Coordinator looks after the recruitment, training and development aspects of broker operations, attend buyer - seller meetings, prepare and circulate contracts and deals documents.
A coordinator searches for new clients through various sources. One has to communicate with real estate practitioners to advertise about the properties and projects in different media.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in the Broker Manager in recruitment and expansion of the broker network members.
- Assists in preparation of logistics for project briefing, training and site orientation to newly accredited brokers and their agents.
Perks and Benefits:
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment incentive / Signing Bonus
Successful applicants will:
- Receive monthly allowance.
- Earn as much as 125,000 a month on commissions.
- Receive performance bonuses through cash rewards and incentives.
- Engage in extensive training programs.
3rd floor Pavilion Mall, Edsa corner Shaw Boulevard Greenfield District, Mandaluyong City.
Office no: 570-5418 local 1285
Mobile No: 0917-596-8939 / 0917-515-7893 (Globe) 0998-886-4479 (Smart)
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Sales – Real Estate or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Sales and Marketing knowledge, Good oral and written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino.
Minimum requirements for a BROKERS NETWORK COORDINATOR are as follows:
- Licensed Real Estate Broker is a plus;
- Graduate of any 4-year course.
- Ability to interface with clients and work in fast-paced environment;
- With impressive track record in selling real estate
- Candidates must be willing to work in Greenfield District, Mandaluyong City
For interested applicants, please send your updated resume to:
- Salary between PHP 23,000.00 and PHP 25,000.00
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.