OJT - Inhouse TechnicalSubmit ResuméLink
- Encoding of Tehcnical Documents such as Assessment Forms and Quality Checking list
- Archiving of Quality Checklist and other related files
- Basic training for Multifunction Printers
- Familiarization on Ricoh Tehcnology
- Exposure to the Technical Department of the company
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer), Engineering (Electronic and Communication).
- Preferably Trainee specializing in Technical and Helpdesk Support or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Technology.
MALE or FEMALE, who is a current student with a technical background; able to understand technical terms and has a knack on documentation/ encoding plus archiving. Knowledge in MFD and similar office machines is a plus.
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Temporary position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
“Customer satisfaction is the most important factor for our Company’s future growth”
To be one global company, we must care about our people, our profession, our society, and our planet. We must dedicate our winning spirit, innovation and teamwork to sharpen our customer centric focus, and we also must commit to the highest standards of ethics and integrity.