Accounting AssistantSubmit ResuméLink
Major Job Function
Reconciliation of bank accounts, inventory and other accounts within Diwa’s standard operating procedures and guidelines with the objective of providing accurate and timely information to support the preparation of financial statement.
- Graduate of Bachelor's degree in Accountancy
- At least (6) months solid experience in accounting, has handled accounts payables and accounts receivables
- Knowledge in any accounting software program is an advantage but not required
- Certified Public Accountant licensed is a plus
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Non-Executive specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.
To be the publishing group at the leading edge of its industry
To develop new forms of media and explore new markets
To establish alliance with like-minded companies in the pursuit of its objectives
To create superior value for its customers, shareholders and staff.
To achieve a position of leadership in upgrading the quality of education of our people throughout the Philippines
Diwa's motivating force is anchored on its faith in and respect for people.
Diwa's people have been and will always be the force driving any change and development in this world.
As such, the company is committed to maintain a humane and professional business environment conducive to people's continued development and success.
The Diwa team's actions and decisions today will shape the world we will have tomorrow.
In this regard, the team is forever conscious of the need to provide superior value to its customers, deliver exceptional returns to its shareholders, and promote the welfare of its people.
We at Diwa Learning Systems Inc. believe that education is the key to a better nation. This is why, for 35 years, we have continued to provide top-of-the-line print and digital K-to-12 educational resources to schools all over the Philippines. We equip teachers with skills to help them stay relevant in the 21st century, elevate the students' learning experience by creating environments that stimulate creativity and critical thinking, and empower schools to be leaders of innovation.
We are Diwa.
We are moving the nation through education.