Ricoh (Philippines), Inc.
Core Responsibilities for AP, AR and General Accounting roles:
- Responsible for the recording and reporting well as interpretation of the results if operations and financial conditions of the Company for the management decision-making.
- Responsible in posting of Journal Entries at the General Ledger Module
- Assist the immediate superior in the month-end and year-end closing process
- Assist in the preparation of external and internal audit requirements
- Responsible in the processing of commission and incentives
- Responsible for the timely processing of monthly dues
- Responsible for recording monthly accruals and provisions
- Responsible for all tax compliances and corporate tax reporting requirements, as well as conducting researches about various tax issues and current developments in taxation in the Philippines.
- Facilitates securing of business permits and ensure compliance to various regulatory requirements
- Assists in the periodic financial reviews of P&L accounts, specifically, overhead costs. Perform fluctuation analysis and report the significant and material variances, whenever necessary
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, standards, and practices (IAS/IFRS)
- Knowledge of tax laws, regulations and statutory requirements
- Knowledge of Internal Control Principles
- Strong technical accounting background
- With exposure in handling Admin tasks
- Knowledge of computerized accounting systems and MS Office applications
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.