ACCOUNTING STAFFSubmit ResuméLink
Core Responsibilities for AP, AR and General Accounting roles:
- Responsible for the recording and reporting well as interpretation of the results if operations and financial conditions of the Company for the management decision-making.
- Responsible in posting of Journal Entries at the General Ledger Module
- Assist the immediate superior in the month-end and year-end closing process
- Assist in the preparation of external and internal audit requirements
- Responsible in the processing of commission and incentives
- Responsible for the timely processing of monthly dues
- Responsible for recording monthly accruals and provisions
- Responsible for all tax compliances and corporate tax reporting requirements, as well as conducting researches about various tax issues and current developments in taxation in the Philippines.
- Facilitates securing of business permits and ensure compliance to various regulatory requirements
- Assists in the periodic financial reviews of P&L accounts, specifically, overhead costs. Perform fluctuation analysis and report the significant and material variances, whenever necessary
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, standards, and practices (IAS/IFRS)
- Knowledge of tax laws, regulations and statutory requirements
- Knowledge of Internal Control Principles
- Strong technical accounting background
- With exposure in handling Admin tasks
- Knowledge of computerized accounting systems and MS Office applications
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
“Customer satisfaction is the most important factor for our Company’s future growth”
To be one global company, we must care about our people, our profession, our society, and our planet. We must dedicate our winning spirit, innovation and teamwork to sharpen our customer centric focus, and we also must commit to the highest standards of ethics and integrity.