ROHM LSI Design Philippines, Inc.
PDK LAYOUT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER (IC MASK DESIGN)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Engineering (Computer), Engineering (Electronic and Communication).
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Engineering - Electronics/Communication or equivalent.
- Above average academic credentials specifically in electronics and programming courses.
- Good understanding on analog and digital circuits (discrete and logic-gate devices).
- Proficiency in any programming languages, especially in: C++, Visual Basic, Perl, or Unix shell scripting is an advantage.
- Experience in the development of Process Design Kits for physical design of ICs is an advantage
- Fresh graduates can also be considered.
Successful applicants will undergo training to qualify and perform one or more of the following tasks:
- Development of parametrized cell libraries and tools for use in the physical design of ICs in aid of automation.
- Development of layout verification rules and tools to ensure quality of the physical design of ICs based on the fabrication technology used.
- Development of Standard Cells for use on Digital Blocks of the physical design of ICs.
- Simulation of Chip Area prior to physical design of ICs.
- Simulation of Transistor On-Resistance and EM-Resistance.
- Location: Pasig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.