Multiflex RNC Philippines, Inc.
Accounting Supervisor - Pasig
- Daily monitoring and analysis of cash and receivable balances.
- Implement effective means and actions to collect accounts due and outstanding.
- Ensure that collection is posted on time.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of reports/requirements submitted.
- Receive collections at head office both for trade and non-trade.
- Create/ recommend revision on existing systems and procedures to simplify and make accounting operation more efficient.
- Assess performance of its staff/s and discuss it with the Accounting Manager and with the staff/s.
- Recommend trainings for its staff/s to enhance performance efficiency and skills.
- Report and elevate to Accounting Manager all irregularities, deviation from standards and other reportable matter discovered.
- Act as partner in resolving issues within the department.
- Ensure systematic filing of documents.
- Other task assigned or required by the Management.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting.
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- With at least 3 years of working experience in Accounting;
- Knows how to prepare financial statement;
- Can provide timely and accurate monthly profit and loss statement;
- Leading monthly plant cost reviews that ensured spending within authorized budgets;
- Knowledge in SAP is an advantage;
- Computer literate;
- Knows how to coordinate with other people;
- Location: Pasig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.