Production Planner - IloIloSubmit ResuméLink
Plan and schedules production order for Cutting, Covering, Bedding and Plastic Injection
Follow-up and monitor production for the on-time compliance of the orders.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others).
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
Must be a graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or any Engineering course with relevant experience
With at least 1 year experience in production planning
Has leadership skills, initiative, and strong sense of work ethics
Preferably knowledgeable in using SAP
- Location: Iloilo, Western Visayas.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
“We will not stop until we give every Filipino a comfortable and affordable mattress to lie on.”
– Robert G. Cheng, Founder
For more than 48 years, Uratex remains to be the country’s industry leader in manufacturing quality foams and mattresses that help everyone sleep better. As a commitment to excellence, it continues to innovate itself by using the latest technologies to deliver exceptional comfort and support in each mattress.