ACCOUNT MANAGER (Laguna)Submit ResuméLink
- Achieve the company’s set business targets thru achievement of set Key Results Area (KRA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Contribute to Ricoh Philippines’ profitability by building and maintaining mutually beneficial partnerships and relationships with new and existing clients.
- Serve as productive member of the Sales and marketing team through active participation and implementation of its standards and programs.
- Fully comply with the company set rules and regulations.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Electronic and Communication), Marketing.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Sales, Product Presentation.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in Sales as an Account Executive.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Candidates should be willing to undergo training in Makati and then be assigned in Calamba, Laguna
- With time and territory planning background
- With good in Presentation and Negotiation Skills
- Location: Laguna, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
“Customer satisfaction is the most important factor for our Company’s future growth”
To be one global company, we must care about our people, our profession, our society, and our planet. We must dedicate our winning spirit, innovation and teamwork to sharpen our customer centric focus, and we also must commit to the highest standards of ethics and integrity.