CUSTOMER RELATIONS OFFICERSubmit ResuméLink
- Manage communication between Ricoh Global Services Asia Pacific, RPH and Other Ricoh Opcos on a time scheduled
- Collaborate with different Business unit and customer
- Responsible for the FGMA, LMA, GMSR, RGS Progress Report and all report tracking submission
- Responsible for cascading information updated related to Global Customers to Management and Account manager.
- Maintain and Secure all global accounts document such as contract, pricing, work orders, SLA, and any other related documents
- Representative for yearly GMA/LMA Planning and conference
- Prepare all needed presentations and report for the yearly GMA/LMA Planning
- Assist Account Manager in engaging Cross Border Installation (CBI) Account penetration
- Collaborate with BU heads for CBI and other account related required by RGSAP
- Performs other duties as assigned
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Sales, Presentation, Research.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Marketing/Business Development or Corporate Sales Support.
- Ability to Analyze and research information
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Strong Presentation and Training Skill
- Salary between PHP 20,000.00 and PHP 26,000.00
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
“Customer satisfaction is the most important factor for our Company’s future growth”
To be one global company, we must care about our people, our profession, our society, and our planet. We must dedicate our winning spirit, innovation and teamwork to sharpen our customer centric focus, and we also must commit to the highest standards of ethics and integrity.