Warehouse Staff - Inventory and AccountingSubmit ResuméLink
- Contribute to the company’s profitability by ensuring proper Documentation, Inventory Safekeeping, Delivery, Pull out, and Monitoring.
- Contribute to the company’s competitiveness by providing continuous improvements on effective and efficient Warehousing and Delivery systems.
- Provides customer service through positive interaction and support to all stakeholders.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Salary between PHP 15,000.00 and PHP 18,000.00
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
“Customer satisfaction is the most important factor for our Company’s future growth”
To be one global company, we must care about our people, our profession, our society, and our planet. We must dedicate our winning spirit, innovation and teamwork to sharpen our customer centric focus, and we also must commit to the highest standards of ethics and integrity.