Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
SOUTH - COMMUNITY RELATIONS SPECIALIST
- Maintains company presence in the community in accordance with community relations operating policies and framework
- Relates with communities and Local government bodies, Residential groups transport groups, NGOs and People’s Organizations, and Institutions along the NLEX and SCTEX perimeter
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Psychology, Social Science/Sociology.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Others or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Driving Skills.
- Location: Cavite, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.