Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
SOUTH - CORPORATE COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST
- Responsible for coordinating the communications output within a company.
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications.
- Promotes company image and services through public relations initiatives.
- Responsible for the ongoing management and growth of the company's social media presence in alignment with business strategies and direction.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop marketing and communications plans that leverage the social media space.
- Responsible for developing content across owned and earned social channels. This could include blog posts, tweets, status updates, pins, photos and videos.
- Creates, manages and grows business presence across social media channels, including, but not limited to blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, youTube and Instagram.
- Leverages measurement tools to provide progress reports and mine insights, which continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Advertising/Media, Communications/PR, Journalism.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Real-world experience planning social media programs that span owned (e.g. Blogs), earned (e.g. Facebook) and paid (sponsored tweets); Experience with leveraging social media management and analytics tools including, but not limited to HootSuite, Visible Technologies, Radian 6 and Crimson Hexagon.
- Location: Cavite, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.