Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
SOUTH - COST/SCHEDULING ENGINEER
- Responsible for the keeping of all the records concerning the Project cost, checking of the Contractor’s progress billing, and keeps track of the Project’s budget and expenses.
- Keep records of all documents and daily inspector/s reports of the Project.
- Check the quantities and costs of the Contractor/s progress accomplishment billings and ensure that all works are properly documented such as submission of back up computations, work request and progress photographs.
- Prepare cost derivation against the cost proposals of the Contractor/s.
- Keep track of Project budget and expenses and prepare required reports.
- Prepare final quantities and costs for value engineering, if there are any.
- Prepare/evaluate claims of contractor for time extension, escalation, and extra works and submits to Technical Manager for review and endorsement.
- Prepare quantity estimates for design revisions and change orders or extra works.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Engineering (Civil).
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Required certification(s): Licensed Civil Engineer.
- Minimum of three (3) years of work experience in horizontal and vertical (roads, bridges, buildings, etc.) construction, two (2) years as Quantity Engineer/Surveyor.
- Computer literate (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Powerpoint, Auto CAD and other work- relevant softwares).
- Location: Cavite, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.