SOUTH - ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATIONS ENGINEERINGSubmit ResuméLink
- Design electronic components, software, products, or systems for commercial, industrial, medical, military, or scientific applications.
- Analyze operation needs and determine electrical system requirements, capacity, and cost to develop a system plan.
- Develop maintenance and testing procedures for electronic components and equipment.
- Evaluate systems and recommend design modifications or equipment repair.
- Inspect electronic equipment, instruments, and systems to make sure they meet safety standards and applicable regulations.
- Plan and develop applications and modifications for electronic properties used in parts and systems to improve technical performance.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on Engineering (Electronic and Communication).
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Engineering - Electronics/Communication or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Driving Skills.
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Experience in using or a desire to learn required software.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software.
- Location: Cavite, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC), an investment holding company, engages in the tollways business activities in the Philippines. With proven track record in managing, constructing, and operating toll facilities and expressways. It constructed and operated some of the Philippines’ major expressways such as the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX), Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX), and Manila Cavite Toll Expressway (CAVITEX) toll road facilities.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation is a subsidiary of Metro Pacific Investments Corporation. MPTC has lined up a number of Public-Private Partnership (PPP) projects and expansion projects in a bid to boost infrastructure and development programs and support the traffic decongestion initiatives of the Philippine government. Among the PPP Projects in the pipeline are the NLEX-SLEC Connector Road, the Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAEX), and the C5 South Link, to link expressways in the North and the South.
A partner in nation-building, MPTC’s infrastructure investment has expanded to the Visayas-Mindanao region with the Cebu-Cordova Link Expressway and ASEAN, specifically in Vietnam and Thailand. Notably, we have a significant stake in three major infrastructure companies in the ASEAN Region: A 49.3% share in PT Nusantara Infrastructure of Indonesia; a 44.94% share in CII Bridges & Roads of Vietnam; and a 29.45% share in Don Muang Tollway Public Company Limited of Thailand.
Through these recent entries into the ASEAN, we have made available our highly developed experience and expertise in building tollroad infrastructure and managing tollways operations to our neighboring countries, along with our global standards in systems and our well-trained and dedicated executive talent.
Be part of our next move to progress and share the ambition of transforming lives through unparalleled road infrastructures with us.