Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
SOUTH - FACILITIES ENGINEER
- Prepares conceptual plans and layouts.
- Monitors and updates existing drawings.
- Provides project monitoring.
- Assists in project planning and implementation
- Monitors and processes job orders / requests and special projects and assists Facilities Engineering in maintenance and design works.
- Prepares and monitors Preventive & Corrective Maintenance and Safety Repairs Schedules for all buildings/facilities/structures.
- Prepares reports as in accordance with procedures.
- ON CALL Service for 24 Hours of Operations.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Architecture, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others).
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Driving Skills.
- Location: Cavite, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.