- Ensures the correctness of all BIR tax returns of the Company.
- Prepares the computation of the corporate income tax and fringe benefits due for the Company (quarterly and annual returns).
- In charge of handling BIR Tax audits. Ensure audit readiness by ensuring documentations and records are updated on a regular basis.
- Takes the lead in tax planning. Acquire necessary knowledge and be the Subject Matter Expert on taxation.
- Ensures timely filing and payment of taxes and other government reports.
- Prepares the Board Materials and provides analysis on these reports. Prepare and present management reports as required, and escalate critical issues to management as necessary.
- Responsible for the consolidation of the Annual Budget of the Company.
- Ensures the availability of the Actual vs Budget reports for departments’ use Checks and approves APVs.
- Reviews the analysis on specific expenses by monitoring cost drivers per expense account.
- Ensures timely submission of monthly financial statements on management reporting.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting.
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Computer Skills.
- Required certification(s): Certified Public Accountant.
- Must be highly proficient in MS Excel and any Automated Financial Accouting System.
- Must be analytical, hardworking, willing to extend working hours, customer service-oriented.
- Location: Cavite, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC), an investment holding company, engages in the tollways business activities in the Philippines. With proven track record in managing, constructing, and operating toll facilities and expressways. It constructed and operated some of the Philippines’ major expressways such as the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX), Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX), and Manila Cavite Toll Expressway (CAVITEX) toll road facilities.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation is a subsidiary of Metro Pacific Investments Corporation. MPTC has lined up a number of Public-Private Partnership (PPP) projects and expansion projects in a bid to boost infrastructure and development programs and support the traffic decongestion initiatives of the Philippine government. Among the PPP Projects in the pipeline are the NLEX-SLEC Connector Road, the Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAEX), and the C5 South Link, to link expressways in the North and the South.
A partner in nation-building, MPTC’s infrastructure investment has expanded to the Visayas-Mindanao region with the Cebu-Cordova Link Expressway and ASEAN, specifically in Vietnam and Thailand. Notably, we have a significant stake in three major infrastructure companies in the ASEAN Region: A 49.3% share in PT Nusantara Infrastructure of Indonesia; a 44.94% share in CII Bridges & Roads of Vietnam; and a 29.45% share in Don Muang Tollway Public Company Limited of Thailand.
Through these recent entries into the ASEAN, we have made available our highly developed experience and expertise in building tollroad infrastructure and managing tollways operations to our neighboring countries, along with our global standards in systems and our well-trained and dedicated executive talent.
Be part of our next move to progress and share the ambition of transforming lives through unparalleled road infrastructures with us.