- Observe and follow company mission and vision.
- Follow company rules, regulations and guidelines.
- Respect the brand service and brand values of the company.
- Assist in day-to-day tasks directed by immediate superiors.
- Report any delays or deviation to immediate superiors with no delay.
- Taking the initiative in raising problems or difficulties, however basic they may seem.
- Completing the required training hours as indicated in the schools endorsement.
- Preferably Trainee specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Location: Manila, NCR.
- Temporary position(s) are available.
Careers at Optum
If you’re going to change careers, why not look for an employer that’s out to change everything? If you have that kind of appetite for change, Optum is the right place for you. As part of the growing UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we’re driving innovation and change all over the world. That’s creating opportunity right here in the Philippines for people with energy, passion and a focus on quality. We’re driven to help people live healthier lives and to helpmake the health care system work better for everyone. We want to make a difference and that makes this the one job opportunity that can change everything for you.