- Formulates procedures and policies on claims handling matters to ensure indemnity and management of loss.
- Manages the collection and maintenance of claims data & records; develops and submits periodic and ad hoc reports with corresponding recommendations on loss control and mitigating/prevention initiatives.
- Assesses company’s perils/risks & application of appropriate (customized) insurance coverage.
- Reviews, evaluates, negotiates and resolves all insurance related claims & recoveries (i.e. Own Damage and third party claims).
- Investigates and validates circumstances surrounding insurance claims.
- Coordinates and reviews all insurance related reports to the company for contractual compliance.
- Liases with departments on property management and insurance activities to ensure the efficient operation of individual operating units.
- Supervises staff and oversees department’s daily activities.
- Evaluates, reviews and makes reports on broker/insurance performance including claims assistance and premium cost analysis.
- Coordinates with various insurers/brokers in conjuction with Company’s insurance program to enhance premium cost.
- Develops and monitors company’s insurance budget for annual renewal.
- Communicates loss experience to Division Head and develop short and long range risk management program to reduce cost/exposure.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Human Resource Management.
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in Others or equivalent.
- With at least 10 years extensive experience in insurance underwriting, claims and/ or business development at managerial/supervisory capacity.
- Has good interpersonal skills.
- Location: Cavite, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC), an investment holding company, engages in the tollways business activities in the Philippines. With proven track record in managing, constructing, and operating toll facilities and expressways. It constructed and operated some of the Philippines’ major expressways such as the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX), Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX), and Manila Cavite Toll Expressway (CAVITEX) toll road facilities.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation is a subsidiary of Metro Pacific Investments Corporation. MPTC has lined up a number of Public-Private Partnership (PPP) projects and expansion projects in a bid to boost infrastructure and development programs and support the traffic decongestion initiatives of the Philippine government. Among the PPP Projects in the pipeline are the NLEX-SLEC Connector Road, the Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAEX), and the C5 South Link, to link expressways in the North and the South.
A partner in nation-building, MPTC’s infrastructure investment has expanded to the Visayas-Mindanao region with the Cebu-Cordova Link Expressway and ASEAN, specifically in Vietnam and Thailand. Notably, we have a significant stake in three major infrastructure companies in the ASEAN Region: A 49.3% share in PT Nusantara Infrastructure of Indonesia; a 44.94% share in CII Bridges & Roads of Vietnam; and a 29.45% share in Don Muang Tollway Public Company Limited of Thailand.
Through these recent entries into the ASEAN, we have made available our highly developed experience and expertise in building tollroad infrastructure and managing tollways operations to our neighboring countries, along with our global standards in systems and our well-trained and dedicated executive talent.
Be part of our next move to progress and share the ambition of transforming lives through unparalleled road infrastructures with us.