SOUTH - QA/QC INSPECTORSubmit ResuméLink
- Assist in all technical aspects, such as surveillance visits to verify proper and full implementation of project QA/QC management system of the contractor.
- Ensures that contractor execute and complete works in accordance with the DPWH Standard specifications and other adopted standards.
- Ensure that guidelines are observed and followed during inspections, measurements, samplings and testings in accordance with the standard specifications, plans/drawings and bill of quantities.
- Assist in testing and quality control of soils, civil works construction materials and pavement.
- Ensure that samples of all civil works materials/products and plant taken at site are representaive samples submitted to contractor's in-house laboratory and/or accredited laboratory for testing.
- Monitors the suitability of the Contractor's asphalt, Concrete and other civil works materials/products being delivered to site.
- Prepares and submits relevant regular QA/QC reports.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Engineering (Civil).
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Engineering - Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Driving Skills.
- Location: Cavite, CALABARZON.
- Contract position(s) are available.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC), an investment holding company, engages in the tollways business activities in the Philippines. With proven track record in managing, constructing, and operating toll facilities and expressways. It constructed and operated some of the Philippines’ major expressways such as the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX), Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX), and Manila Cavite Toll Expressway (CAVITEX) toll road facilities.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation is a subsidiary of Metro Pacific Investments Corporation. MPTC has lined up a number of Public-Private Partnership (PPP) projects and expansion projects in a bid to boost infrastructure and development programs and support the traffic decongestion initiatives of the Philippine government. Among the PPP Projects in the pipeline are the NLEX-SLEC Connector Road, the Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAEX), and the C5 South Link, to link expressways in the North and the South.
A partner in nation-building, MPTC’s infrastructure investment has expanded to the Visayas-Mindanao region with the Cebu-Cordova Link Expressway and ASEAN, specifically in Vietnam and Thailand. Notably, we have a significant stake in three major infrastructure companies in the ASEAN Region: A 49.3% share in PT Nusantara Infrastructure of Indonesia; a 44.94% share in CII Bridges & Roads of Vietnam; and a 29.45% share in Don Muang Tollway Public Company Limited of Thailand.
Through these recent entries into the ASEAN, we have made available our highly developed experience and expertise in building tollroad infrastructure and managing tollways operations to our neighboring countries, along with our global standards in systems and our well-trained and dedicated executive talent.
Be part of our next move to progress and share the ambition of transforming lives through unparalleled road infrastructures with us.