Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
SOUTH - QUANTITY SURVEYOR
- Keeps record of all documents and daily inspector's reports of the project.
- Check the quantities and costs of the Contractor's progress accomplishment billings and ensure that all works are properly documenteed such as submission of back computation, work request, and progress photographs.
- Prepare cost derivation against the cost proposals of the Contractor's.
- Keep track of project budget, expenses and prepare required reports.
- Prepare final quantities and costs for value engineering.
- Prepare/evaluate claims of contractor for time extension, escalation and extra works and submits to Office Engineering for review and endorsement.
- Prepare quantity estimates for design revisions and change orders or extra works.
- Performance of other related project activities that the Head of Office Engineering may assign from time to time.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on Engineering (Civil).
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Location: Cavite, CALABARZON.
- Contract position(s) are available.