- Receives and screens visitors.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary.
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments.
- Provides presentation materials for seminars and meetings.
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms.
- Timely transmits correspondences; provides receiving copy to keeps and maintains record.
- Gathers data needed for the preparation of the annual budget projection; consolidates and finalizes Divisional Annual Budget Assumption.
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Document expenses and hand in reports.
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Psychology, Secretarial.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be detail-oriented, flexible and reliable.
- Physically fit.
- Location: Cavite, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC), an investment holding company, engages in the tollways business activities in the Philippines. With proven track record in managing, constructing, and operating toll facilities and expressways. It constructed and operated some of the Philippines’ major expressways such as the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX), Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX), and Manila Cavite Toll Expressway (CAVITEX) toll road facilities.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation is a subsidiary of Metro Pacific Investments Corporation. MPTC has lined up a number of Public-Private Partnership (PPP) projects and expansion projects in a bid to boost infrastructure and development programs and support the traffic decongestion initiatives of the Philippine government. Among the PPP Projects in the pipeline are the NLEX-SLEC Connector Road, the Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAEX), and the C5 South Link, to link expressways in the North and the South.
A partner in nation-building, MPTC’s infrastructure investment has expanded to the Visayas-Mindanao region with the Cebu-Cordova Link Expressway and ASEAN, specifically in Vietnam and Thailand. Notably, we have a significant stake in three major infrastructure companies in the ASEAN Region: A 49.3% share in PT Nusantara Infrastructure of Indonesia; a 44.94% share in CII Bridges & Roads of Vietnam; and a 29.45% share in Don Muang Tollway Public Company Limited of Thailand.
Through these recent entries into the ASEAN, we have made available our highly developed experience and expertise in building tollroad infrastructure and managing tollways operations to our neighboring countries, along with our global standards in systems and our well-trained and dedicated executive talent.
Be part of our next move to progress and share the ambition of transforming lives through unparalleled road infrastructures with us.