Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
SOUTH - TECHNICAL SERVICES ENGINEER
- Provide expert technical assistance, and undertake project supervision and coordination work related to stregthening, enhancement and expansion of company’s program in infrastructure development for customer satisfaction and preservation of asset.
- Work closely with other department, providing high quality service and assistance on issues in design, implementation and supervision of operations in infrastructure.
- Perform structural design and design review for various strengthening, enhancement and expansion projects that will result to customer satisfaction and asset preservation.
- Preparation and/or review of technical specifications and other documents related to transport structures and the like.
- Participate and contribute in the preparation of Terms of Reference and perform evaluation/review of technical proposals.
- Conduct investigation of pavement and structures (such as bridges, slope and others) and design appropriate repair measures.
- Design, evaluation of design and implementation of heavy maintenance, repair, preservation of assets, and guidance to other department on appropriate design, scope, technology, costs, etc.
- Monitor the contract engagement dealing on technical aspect.
- Review various Consultants’ output such as draft reports, drawings, estimates, etc.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on Engineering (Civil).
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): AutoCAD.
- Location: Cavite, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.