SOUTH - TECHNICAL SERVICES ENGINEERSubmit ResuméLink
- Provide expert technical assistance, and undertake project supervision and coordination work related to stregthening, enhancement and expansion of company’s program in infrastructure development for customer satisfaction and preservation of asset.
- Work closely with other department, providing high quality service and assistance on issues in design, implementation and supervision of operations in infrastructure.
- Perform structural design and design review for various strengthening, enhancement and expansion projects that will result to customer satisfaction and asset preservation.
- Preparation and/or review of technical specifications and other documents related to transport structures and the like.
- Participate and contribute in the preparation of Terms of Reference and perform evaluation/review of technical proposals.
- Conduct investigation of pavement and structures (such as bridges, slope and others) and design appropriate repair measures.
- Design, evaluation of design and implementation of heavy maintenance, repair, preservation of assets, and guidance to other department on appropriate design, scope, technology, costs, etc.
- Monitor the contract engagement dealing on technical aspect.
- Review various Consultants’ output such as draft reports, drawings, estimates, etc.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on Engineering (Civil).
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): AutoCAD.
- Location: Cavite, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC), an investment holding company, engages in the tollways business activities in the Philippines. With proven track record in managing, constructing, and operating toll facilities and expressways. It constructed and operated some of the Philippines’ major expressways such as the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX), Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX), and Manila Cavite Toll Expressway (CAVITEX) toll road facilities.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation is a subsidiary of Metro Pacific Investments Corporation. MPTC has lined up a number of Public-Private Partnership (PPP) projects and expansion projects in a bid to boost infrastructure and development programs and support the traffic decongestion initiatives of the Philippine government. Among the PPP Projects in the pipeline are the NLEX-SLEC Connector Road, the Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAEX), and the C5 South Link, to link expressways in the North and the South.
A partner in nation-building, MPTC’s infrastructure investment has expanded to the Visayas-Mindanao region with the Cebu-Cordova Link Expressway and ASEAN, specifically in Vietnam and Thailand. Notably, we have a significant stake in three major infrastructure companies in the ASEAN Region: A 49.3% share in PT Nusantara Infrastructure of Indonesia; a 44.94% share in CII Bridges & Roads of Vietnam; and a 29.45% share in Don Muang Tollway Public Company Limited of Thailand.
Through these recent entries into the ASEAN, we have made available our highly developed experience and expertise in building tollroad infrastructure and managing tollways operations to our neighboring countries, along with our global standards in systems and our well-trained and dedicated executive talent.
Be part of our next move to progress and share the ambition of transforming lives through unparalleled road infrastructures with us.