- Prepares all company checks payable to suppliers, employees and other creditors and ensures disbursements are properly recorded on time.
- Prepares payments using the accounts payable module for on-line payments such as payroll, utilities and government remittances.
- Prepares All registers related to disbursements, unreleased checks report on a monthly basis and ensures its correctness and completeness.
- Deals with suppliers and employees regarding inquiries on check availability and other pertinent matters.
- Ensures payments are released and made on time especially on payments to utilities, legal counsel.
- Prepares / schedules weekly list of suppliers’ check for release.
- Acts as Petty Cash Custodian and ensures regular replenishment to serve.
- Ensures that all collections are deposited intact not later that the current Friday of each week.
- Deals with banks for Money Market Placements and prepares letters for Money Market.
- Maturities. Manages the timing of investments in accordance with policy.
- Regulary updates monitoring of the number of transactions prepared for the month.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Computer Skills.
- Required certification(s): Certified Public Accountant.
- Must be highly proficient in MS Excel and any Automated Financial Accouting System.
- Must be analytical, detail-oriented, prudent, trustworthy.
- Location: Cavite, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC), an investment holding company, engages in the tollways business activities in the Philippines. With proven track record in managing, constructing, and operating toll facilities and expressways. It constructed and operated some of the Philippines’ major expressways such as the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX), Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX), and Manila Cavite Toll Expressway (CAVITEX) toll road facilities.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation is a subsidiary of Metro Pacific Investments Corporation. MPTC has lined up a number of Public-Private Partnership (PPP) projects and expansion projects in a bid to boost infrastructure and development programs and support the traffic decongestion initiatives of the Philippine government. Among the PPP Projects in the pipeline are the NLEX-SLEC Connector Road, the Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAEX), and the C5 South Link, to link expressways in the North and the South.
A partner in nation-building, MPTC’s infrastructure investment has expanded to the Visayas-Mindanao region with the Cebu-Cordova Link Expressway and ASEAN, specifically in Vietnam and Thailand. Notably, we have a significant stake in three major infrastructure companies in the ASEAN Region: A 49.3% share in PT Nusantara Infrastructure of Indonesia; a 44.94% share in CII Bridges & Roads of Vietnam; and a 29.45% share in Don Muang Tollway Public Company Limited of Thailand.
Through these recent entries into the ASEAN, we have made available our highly developed experience and expertise in building tollroad infrastructure and managing tollways operations to our neighboring countries, along with our global standards in systems and our well-trained and dedicated executive talent.
Be part of our next move to progress and share the ambition of transforming lives through unparalleled road infrastructures with us.