Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
SOUTH - TREASURY SUPERVISOR
- Deals with banks for Money Market Placements and prepares letters for Money Market Maturities. Manages the timing of investments in accordance with policy.
- Prepares summary report of all money market placements for regular submission to Accounting.
- Timely preparation of Weekly Cash Position Reports, Weekly Cash Balance reports and Cash Flow projections per quarter and annually.
- Acts as Petty Cash Custodian and ensures regular replenishment to serve.
- Deals with suppliers and employees regarding inquiries on collections and other pertinent matters.
- Deals with banks in all bank transactions such as securing bank statements, processing of telegraphic transfers, USD withdrawals, manager’s check application and import LC transactions.
- Ensures monthly revaluation of foreign denominated accounts (STI, USD bank accounts and USD loan).
- Supervises work of Treasury Assistant on the disbursement of funds and monitoring of accounts payable.
- Ensure that all cash transactions are properly recorded and on time.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting.
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Computer Skills.
- Required certification(s): Certified Public Accountant.
- Must be highly proficient in MS Excel and any Automated Financial Accouting System.
- Must be analytical, detail-oriented, prudent, trustworthy.
- Location: Cavite, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.