Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
NORTH - MARKETING SPECIALIST
- Supports marketing operations by compiling, formatting, and reporting information and materials.
- Assembles customer surveys by compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations.
- Updates competitor database by inputting data from customer surveys or social media; compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations; distributing reports.
- Supports sales presentations by assembling quotations, proposals, videos, slide shows, demonstration and product capability booklets; compiling account and competitor analyses.
- Prepares mailers and brochures by formatting content and graphics; arranging printing and internet packages.
- Maintains marketing library by checking and replenishing inventory.
- Provides marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Communications/PR, Marketing.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office.
- Location: Caloocan City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.