FOR HR & ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT
- Observe and follow company mission and vision.
- Follow company rules, regulations and guidelines.
- Respect the brand service and brand values of the company.
- Assist in day-to-day tasks directed by immediate superiors.
- Report any delays or deviation to immediate superiors with no delay.
- Taking the initiative in raising problems or difficulties, however basic they may seem.
- Completing the required training hours as indicated in the schools endorsement.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Trainee specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support and Assistant or equivalent.
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Temporary position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 5.
Bioessence prides itself as a beauty clinic composed of highly trained therapists, equipped medical related personnel and professional staff. They are trained abroad to be at par with global standards, competent and credible to perform beauty and spa services.
Now on its 22nd successful year, Bioessence advocates sharing wellness to everyone. It is a TOP CHOICE when it comes to facial, skin care, non-invasive slimming and spa needs.