- Observe and follow company mission and vision.
- Follow company rules, regulations and guidelines.
- Respect the brand service and brand values of the company.
- Assist in day-to-day tasks directed by immediate superiors.
- Report any delays or deviation to immediate superiors with no delay.
- Taking the initiative in raising problems or difficulties, however basic they may seem.
- Completing the required training hours as indicated in the schools endorsement.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Trainee specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support and Assistant or equivalent.
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Temporary position(s) are available.