- Observe and follow company mission and vision.
- Follow company rules, regulations and guidelines.
- Respect the brand service and brand values of the company.
- Assist in day-to-day tasks directed by immediate superiors.
- Report any delays or deviation to immediate superiors with no delay.
- Taking the initiative in raising problems or difficulties, however basic they may seem.
- Completing the required training hours as indicated in the schools endorsement.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Trainee specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Location: Pasig City, NCR.
- Temporary position(s) are available.
Are you ready to take on the world with us?
A leading provider of skilled Analysts for businesses requiring dependable resources for diverse workflow assignments. Our solution enables them to confidently make operational decisions by providing our clients with on-time reliable data.
Eximius BPO provides high-value real estate processing services. Our goal is to help businesses organize and access critical information so they can focus on core competencies. We deliver these services with an understanding of the service-level, security and scalability requirements necessary to succeed. Our services are enhanced by selective recruitment, intensive training, and a meticulous Quality Control Process.