- Ensures the completion and/or delivery of requested services or reported issues.
- Monitor and ensures IT department’s compliance to agreed service levels.
- Provide 1st level offsite user support.
- Manage the creation, modification and deactivation of individual and group accounts for network, email, applications including Office 365 and other systems.
- Conduct or assist in the periodic audit of user and group lists.
- Manage IT documents and records including equipment inventory.
- Assist in the development and implementation of software projects.
- Participation in the programming, testing and project rollout.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Preferably with experience in user/customer management, technical or non-technical in nature.
- Fresh college graduates may be considered, but should possess excellent analytical and programmer aptitude skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High analytical and decision making skills.
- Organized, efficient and able to work well under pressure.
- Resourceful, hardworking, dedicated and committed to meet deadlines.
- Willing to work on extended hours and holidays when required.
- Capable of multi-tasking.
- Location: Caloocan City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC), an investment holding company, engages in the tollways business activities in the Philippines. With proven track record in managing, constructing, and operating toll facilities and expressways. It constructed and operated some of the Philippines’ major expressways such as the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX), Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX), and Manila Cavite Toll Expressway (CAVITEX) toll road facilities.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation is a subsidiary of Metro Pacific Investments Corporation. MPTC has lined up a number of Public-Private Partnership (PPP) projects and expansion projects in a bid to boost infrastructure and development programs and support the traffic decongestion initiatives of the Philippine government. Among the PPP Projects in the pipeline are the NLEX-SLEC Connector Road, the Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAEX), and the C5 South Link, to link expressways in the North and the South.
A partner in nation-building, MPTC’s infrastructure investment has expanded to the Visayas-Mindanao region with the Cebu-Cordova Link Expressway and ASEAN, specifically in Vietnam and Thailand. Notably, we have a significant stake in three major infrastructure companies in the ASEAN Region: A 49.3% share in PT Nusantara Infrastructure of Indonesia; a 44.94% share in CII Bridges & Roads of Vietnam; and a 29.45% share in Don Muang Tollway Public Company Limited of Thailand.
Through these recent entries into the ASEAN, we have made available our highly developed experience and expertise in building tollroad infrastructure and managing tollways operations to our neighboring countries, along with our global standards in systems and our well-trained and dedicated executive talent.
Be part of our next move to progress and share the ambition of transforming lives through unparalleled road infrastructures with us.