Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
NORTH - IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- Ensures the completion and/or delivery of requested services or reported issues.
- Monitor and ensures IT department’s compliance to agreed service levels.
- Provide 1st level offsite user support.
- Manage the creation, modification and deactivation of individual and group accounts for network, email, applications including Office 365 and other systems.
- Conduct or assist in the periodic audit of user and group lists.
- Manage IT documents and records including equipment inventory.
- Assist in the development and implementation of software projects.
- Participation in the programming, testing and project rollout.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Preferably with experience in user/customer management, technical or non-technical in nature.
- Fresh college graduates may be considered, but should possess excellent analytical and programmer aptitude skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High analytical and decision making skills.
- Organized, efficient and able to work well under pressure.
- Resourceful, hardworking, dedicated and committed to meet deadlines.
- Willing to work on extended hours and holidays when required.
- Capable of multi-tasking.
- Location: Caloocan City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.